GOA'S NO. 1 ENGINEERING COLLEGE
WELCOME TO ALL FIRST YEAR NEW STUDENTS-2012
We are thrilled that you are joining GEC and sharing your valuable youth in this campus with us.
Regular Classes start from 3rd July 2012 Time Table will be Displayed Soon
75 % Attendeance Compulsory as per GoaUniversity Ordinance to grant term & Undertakings by students and parents
FIRST YEAR TIME TABLE
FIRST YEAR STUDENTS ARE DIVIDED IN TO SIX SECTIONS FE-1, FE-2, FE-3, FE-4, FE-5, FE-6
CLICK HERE TO FIND YOUR CLASS ALOTMENT DETAILS, Search Your Registartion number and name and note down the section
TIME TABLE FOR FE-1 - CLASS ROOM 19 FE-1- ROLL CALL LIST
TIME TABLE FOR FE-2 - CLASS ROOM 18 FE-2- ROLL CALL LIST
TIME TABLE FOR FE-3 - CLASS ROOM 16 FE-3- ROLL CALL LIST
TIME TABLE FOR FE-4 - CLASS ROOM 17 FE-4- ROLL CALL LIST
TIME TABLE FOR FE-5 - DRAWING HALL 10 FE-5- ROLL CALL LIST
TIME TABLE FOR FE-6 - dRAWING HALL 11 FE-6- ROLL CALL LIST
BUS TIME TABLE
- List NEW FIRST YEAR students registered at GEC as on 26-06-12
- REGISTRATION DETAILS AND PROCEDURES AT GEC
- NOITCES TO FIRST YEAR STUDENTS
- Notice- 75 % Attendeance Compulsory as Per Goa University Ordinance to grant term & Undertakings by students and parents
- NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION FORM (sample filled form)
- ANTI RAGGING AFFIDAVIT BY STUDENT & PARENT FORMAT ( sample filled affidavit student) (sample filled affidavit parent)
- IDENTITY CARD REQUEST FORMAT
- GOA UNIVERSITY ACADEMIC TERM SCHEDULES - 2012-13
On behalf of Goa College of Engineering, WELCOME!
I Vivek Kamat, Principal along with the distinguished Faculties and staffs and students of Goa College of Engineering Congratulate you for selecting GEC as your dream institute for your professional course.
In the coming days and weeks, you will start building lifelong friendships, you will begin classes and you will start to explore ways to fill out your days and evenings with full of activities with fun the less tangible part of your education here - the student experience. Aside from the outstanding education you will receive at GEC, I can tell you from personal experience that for GEC graduates, it is overwhelmingly the student experience that stays with us the longest.
Having returned to GEC as Principal, I envy you and where you are in your lives; I think back very fondly to my first days as an undergraduate here over 30 years ago when, like many of you, I arrived with a new world of possibilities, friendships, educational experiences and extra-curricular opportunities lying in front of me
- GEC is an important part of Goa’s Window to New Dimensions. I strongly encourage you to get involved in learning important basic aspects of Engineering. We have a proud tradition of our students working and volunteering in and around in the campus and then moving on with great professional and personal success in serving their communities and country for the betterment of our society - you have this potential too.
- I also urge you to be respectful of the community in which you now live. Discussion, discourse and debate are central to learning - and these conversations happen not only in class, but in hostels, dining halls, canteen, on lawns, on play grounds, gyms, clubs you name it.
- There's all new website that provides important links to information about different activities both academic and extracurricular that take place round the year in the campus. I encourage you to visit it at www.gec.ac.in. There are many supports and services available if you ever need them.
- We want you to thrive and succeed here, academically, socially and personally. It is a great pleasure as Principal to welcome you all to the beginning of your lifelong association with GEC and I hope to meet many of you in this first year of your journey. You will certainly see me walking around campus and dropping in to unexpected places like the hostels, workshops, class rooms, play grounds dining halls. When you see me, please come up and speak with me, or sit down and join me. I certainly look forward to talking with you.
- I wish you all the best for an exciting and rewarding, challenging and stimulating four years on this campus, which will be the start of what I hope will be a lifelong experience as members of the ENGICO family.
NOITCES TO FIRST YEAR STUDENTS