January- February 2021 - B.E. Semester I to IV
All the eligible B.E. students of all Engineering branches appearing for examination of Sem. I to IV in the month of January-February 2021 are hereby informed to register online for respective semester examination from 18/12/2020 to 30/12/2020. Students are instructed to complete online registration at http://exam.gec.ac.in/GECGOA_NEW
Steps to follow for Exam Registration.
- Students admitted under general category and seeking exam fees concession (under SC/ST/OBC category) need to contact Academic MIS Section with hard copy of valid caste certificate before online exam registration. DURING COVID-19 PLEASE EMAIL SCAN COPY OF CASTE CERTIFICATE TO email@example.com. (Kindly mention email subject as “Exam Fees concession”
- Students shall pay exam fees online at the time of registration, before last notified date. It is advised to view help files before making online payments.
- Students can change the registration details before payment of Exam fees.
- Online Exam Regisbation /Application will be freezed after payment of Exam Registration fees.
- For any changes in Exam Registration after payment of fees, student should contact Academic section on email id firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 0832-2336306. Mobile: 9356939188 on or before last notified date.
- The Registration details can be viewed under Exam Registration Slip.
- Students are advised to generate Exam Registration Slip after payment of exam registration fees and save the softcopy for the reference. (Do not submit registration slip in the academic section)
NOTE:- The students can collectively appear for the maximum number of 12 papers ( Maximum 14 papers for current ATKT Batch, Semester V of RC 16- 17) for Jan-Feb 2021 Examinations.