Name: ________________________________________ Roll Number: _________________________
Department: ___________________________________ Date of Exam: ________________________
Subject / Course: _________________________________ Semester: ___________________________
Total Number of Pages: ________________ Email: __________________________________________ Mobile Number: _____________________
IT IS MANDATORY FOR THE ABOVE INFORMATION TO BE ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THE ANSWER SHEET – it must be in CAPITAL LETTERS; IF NOT THE ANSWER SHEETS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR VALUATION
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE STUDENTS
1) Keep 1 inch margin on all sides of the all the answer sheets.
2) Scan the pages in the correct sequence of page numbers.
3) Convert the scanned pages into ONE PDF document, review before sending it by email, the file name of the attachment will be your roll number 161102098.pdf.
4) Every page must have your name, sign, page no. and total number of pages as shown below
5) Write only on ONE side of sheet, preferably use Full White Sheets – A4/legal/full scape paper
6) DO NOT SEND EMAIL with attachment MULTIPLE TIMES. ONLY ONE EMAIL WILL BE ACCEPTED PER STUDENT PER SUBJECT.
7) Please keep in mind that your teachers and college staff are also working under COVID-19 conditions and they are handling large number of emails – hence there will be delays in responses.
8) DO NOT WAIT FOR LAST minute to upload your answer script document.
9) Write LEGIBLY WITH BLACK/BLUE BALL POINT PEN, USE DARK BLACK PENCIL FOR FIGURES & SKETCHES.
10) If there is any data missing – make suitable assumptions.
11) As soon as you receive the question paper on-line via email, send a reply mail stating that you have received the paper and it is readable and you will submit the reply by the specified time.As per Goa Univ. For 10 AM exams, answers must be uploaded by 2 PM
12) College will send an acknowledgement email within 24 hours to the students acknowledging the receipt of email and attachment. Keep it for your records for having attended the exam.
13) Question Paper Format: Read the instructions on top of the question paper before you begin to answer.
The following information must be on every sheet of the answer script - SAMPLE
Name: Ramnath Shirodkar Signature: Date: 27/08/20 Page No. / Total Pages: 8/12