AICTE- NEAT - FREE ONLINE COURSES
Dear Faculty / Student / Learner,
Greetings from AICTE……
1. Hon’ble Vice Chairman – Prof. M.P. Poonia – FB Session on NEAT- 10 April, 2020
We are herewith to inform you that Hon’ble Vice Chairman of AICTE Prof. M.P. Poonia, Facebook Session on NEAT (National Educational Alliance for Technology) – Personalized and Customized learning for employability skill enhancement and bridging learning gaps- Benefits for faculty and students is scheduled on 10 April, 2020 (03:00 – 04:00 PM).
2. Free Learning Resources on NEAT portal
In addition, we want to inform you that Free Learning Resources on NEAT portal for Students and faculty are available. Register and avail the benefit out of it.
Hope you are well. You must be eagerly waiting to do something exciting while staying at home, we want to help students to continue their learning from home at Free of Cost through AICTE Platform.
As a special measure to tackle the COVID-19, AICTE has allowed EdTech companies to showcase their Products / Courses at Free of cost for the period of lock down on AICTE Portal for the benefit of learners.
Visit Products / Courses using below links
(e-content, Employability Enhancement Skills, Assessment, Certification, Coding, English Language)
1. Learn Engg (Infoplus Technologies)-Polytechnic and Engineering Subject
2. EBox (Amphisoft Technologies)-Employability Skills
3. Talent Rank (Amphisoft Technologies)-Assessment and certification
4. English Bolo (English Helper)-English Language
5. Career Path Navigator (Perfectice Eduventure Pvt Ltd)-Training Recommendation and Intervention
6. Job Readiness (Perfectice Eduventure Pvt Ltd)- Company Specific Mock and Preparation
7. Codetantra- Learn Coding Online
a) Hadoop: https://neat.aicte-india.org/course-details/NEAT2019183_PROD_1
b) Python: https://neat.aicte-india.org/course-details/NEAT2019183_PROD_2
d) C: https://neat.aicte-india.org/course-details/NEAT2019183_PROD_4
e)Data Structure: https://neat.aicte-india.org/course-details/NEAT2019183_PROD_5
g) Selenium 2.0: https://neat.aicte-india.org/course-details/NEAT2019183_PROD_7
We also request you to circulate about AICTE Free Learning Resources among all the students / faculty/ learners of your institute as well as to your network.
For any further details / any queries. Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
AICTE HQs, Nelson Mandela Marg
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi - 110 070
Phone: +91 11 2958 1332