Special collection under Book Bank Scheme for Only UG Students from OBC/SC/ST Category.
- Under scheme a student’s gets a set of books for entire year use.
- The student must be a member of the library to avail this facility.
- The student has to apply in the prescribed form, available in the College library within the notified time period.
- Students have to enclosed attested copies of parent’s income certificate, Mark list and Caste certificate & Adhar Card (Only for Reserved Category Students)
- The book must be returned at the end of the academic year. Delay in such cases will be fined as per library rule.
Requirement For SC/ST/OBC Category Students to get the scheme
- Annual income certificate issued by Municipality / Panchyat.
- Cast Certificate
- Mark sheet
- Fee Receipt
- Adhar Card.
This secetion is look after by Smt. Sangita Damle, Assistant Librarian & assisted by Mr. Chandrakant Malkar, Library Assistant & Mr. Vasudev Gaude, MTS