DEPARTMENT OF MINING ENGINEERING
• Mining Engineering Department was established in the year 2011.
• It is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Goa University.
• The Department offers a full-fledged Under-Graduate program in Mining Engineering.
• The area of Mining Engineering building is approximate 3500 sq. meter and it is fully furnished.
• The department is well equipped with spacious lecture halls, seminar hall, laboratories, computer center, Meeting room etc.
• The Department has well qualified, experienced and dedicated faculty.
• The department has been Providing Four weeks Industrial Training in different types of mines of India for students during the course and also organizing First Aid course by ST. John Ambulance Association
• The Department has a student association MINESCO for organizing different technical activities.
Impart high quality knowledge & skills to students in the field of Mining Engineering with the challenges of Sustainable Development
• Impart knowledge and skill based education for meeting the needs of Mining Engineering Profession
• To inculcate the spirit of Sustainable Development and conservation of Mineral resources
• To inculcate about the challenges met during the exploration and production of minerals
• Romote research and industry based projects