DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- Computer Engineering Department was established in the year 1989 and aims at producing qualified engineers in the areas of programming, system software, artificial intelligence, database systems, networking, cloud computing and machine learning.
- The department is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Goa University. & NBA Provisionally Accredited for Two years from 18/09/2013
- The Department offers a full-fledged Under-Graduate program in Computer Engineering and a Post Graduate Program in Computer Science and Engineering.
- The department provides state of the art computing facilities to students. The Department has well qualified, experienced and dedicated faculty with active research involvement.
- The Department has a students association CURSOR. This association organizes various state and national level technical competitions, workshops, seminars etc.
- The department has a strong industry linkage with over 20 companies offering Placements and Internships to Students.
- The graduating students are highly skilled and competent thus being the most preferred choice in the state by Industry.
Impart high quality knowledge & skills to students in the field of Computer engineering, encourage research, innovation to cater industrial demands and societal needs & nurture human values and life skills
- M1: Impart knowledge and skill based training in both theoretical and applied foundations of Computer engineering and allied fields
- M2: Create highly skilled computer engineers, capable of doing research and develop solutions for the betterment of the nation.
- M3: Inculcate leadership qualities, human values, concerns for environment and society
- M4: Nurture innovation, entrepreneurship and resource management skills