DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Department was established in the year 1983.
- It is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Goa University & NBA Accreditation 3 YEARS W.E.F. 27-07-2006 2 YEARS W.E.F. 06-08-2014.
- The Department offers a full-fledged Under-Graduate program in E&TC Engineering.
- It offers three Post Graduate Programs in Microelectronics , Electronics Communication & Instrumentation and Industrial Automation & RF.
- It is recognized as a PhD research centre in 2014 with 7 PhD scholars presently registered.
- Well equipped facilities in VLSI design, Embedded systems, Parallel Processing & GPGPU’s, Communication Engineering, Microwave, RF, EMI/EMC, Antenna Design & Instrumentation.
- The Department has well qualified, experienced and dedicated faculty with active research involvement.
- The Department has a student association ASSETS which organizes various national level technical competitions, workshops, seminars.
- The IEEE students Chapter and the IETE students forum are actively involved in organizing and participating in various international & national level technical events.
- The department has a strong industry linkage with over 20 companies offering Placements, Internships and apprenticeship to Students.
- This department owing to its state-of- art Infrastructure, Experienced Teachers, Effective teaching – learning process and Good placement record attracts the Cream of the State.
To set high academic standards in the field of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, encourage research, industry collaborations & nurture human values and life skills.
- M1: Impart knowledge and skill based training in Electronic & Telecommunication engineering and allied fields
- M2: Promote research and industrial collaborations
- M3: Inculcate leadership qualities, human values, concerns for environment and society.
- M4: Nurture innovation, entrepreneurship, resource management skills and a strong partnership with Engineering community